Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Adobe Premiere 6.0

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well hey, guess who got a copy of this for free from the net. Not just a demo but the whole thing with a serial code as well......ooohh aren't I the newbie-bitch-punk-child all of a sudden.
    Never tried editing or doing any kind of video work before but I was suprised to find that even a newbie could get his brain around it. But what's all this about plug-ins? I know what a plug in is but what are the ones worthy of getting for Premiere? What do they do for it?

    And how do I get those quickening Highlander effects? Let me guess; frame by frame animation?

    ------------------
    Peace, Respect & Humility
    Edin's Vampire

  2. #2
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's outrageous. How are innovative companies like Abode supposed to fund future programs if people like you just steal their proucts?

    I'm sorry, there's just no excuse for that. Talk about vampire...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Like I said; newbie-bitch-punk-child.
    But hey if they weren't such expensive bastards I might be tempted.

    ------------------
    Peace, Respect & Humility
    Edin's Vampire

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, scratch that shit.
    Aren't you the same one that stole cans of film from the beeb?

    THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS....BLAH BLAH BLAH......PEOPLE LIKE YOU STEAL THEIR CANS OF FILM......

    Bit of hypocracy there methinks.

    ------------------
    Peace, Respect & Humility
    Edin's Vampire

  5. #5
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's totally different; I liberated cans of film from the BBC (which already belong to me anyway because of the licence fee) and put them to far greater use than anything that could ever come out of that flatulent organisation.

    Everyone liberates something when they work on a film: it's common practice among cameramen to liberate at least two rolls of film from every shoot they work and then sell them on the black market for 30 cents on the dollar. Everyone I know who ever worked on a low-budget movie liberated something or other: I liberated a couple of light-stands from one film, and from another I had some gel, some spun, a HMI light and the leading actress. You have to take something when you're working for free on a low-budget film 'cause you never know when the bastards are going to rip you off. And if you're working on a porn shoot, be sure to get at the very least a handjob from one of the fluffers.

    If you can't afford Premiere then by all means use it for now, but as soon as you make some cash be sure to reimburse Abode for all their hard work. Good luck with all your efforts!

    [This message has been edited by austintash (edited August 11, 2001).]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Edin's Vampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Quit trying to justify the fact that you stole some shit.
    It belongs to you does it?
    Really?
    So let me get this right; when I pay my licence fee it goes forward to help some fat bastard actor buy a new Mercedes and because my money helped him get it...I by right of default can go nick his hubcaps, badge...hell, even the whole car.

    Gimme a break.
    I liberated my copy off the net from someone else who had it imprisoned on their hard drive.

    I only have so many ribs left, please do not use any more mirth tactics to further collapse my rib cage.

    And slow down with the handjobs and actors in my case shit. Behave child or I can get as lame as you.

    ------------------
    Peace, Respect & Humility
    Edin's Vampire

    [This message has been edited by Edin's Vampire (edited August 08, 2001).]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm with the vampire on this one. Austin you haven't said one positive thing since you joined this board...in fact you've pretty much slated everything. I don't agree with stealing per say, but all this talk of "liberation" is one of the most ludicrous arguments I've heard in ages. Who the fuck are you, Suburban Sparticus? Give us all a break from your moaning, your NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

    Vampire: You seem sneeky, I cannot condone your methods, but I admire your enterprise and honesty. But if you ever do get the money by Final Cut instead!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member filmmaker14's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    i agree with genericskinhead. austintash, y dont u do us all a favor and shut up? shouldnt we be on this site trying to help each other and giving each other tips? sure bashing a BAY film is alright i guess but dude u have nothing good to say so y dont u stop posting stuff?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member austintash's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2001
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry that you feel that way.

    [This message has been edited by austintash (edited August 11, 2001).]

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Austin chill out. Your giving Brits a bad name.

    Your showing some major double standards. And your coming across as a real arse hole. Just dont be so nasty. There is no need for it round here, we are meant to be a community. Global community even.


    Despin out

    [This message has been edited by Despin entertainment (edited August 09, 2001).]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •